“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time for us to do.” (Eph. 2:10)
Making a Difference in the Local Church
Here at Crossover, our members meet needs. God has designed the church as a body with individual parts and created each member for good works, and it is our responsibility to find a place to serve Jesus within the context of the local church. Let us come alongside you to help you find the perfect place to serve.
Making a difference in the Local Community
It's our honor to serve the greater Spokane community. Here are a few organizations we support. Interested in helping them as well? Click below to explore their ministries.
Making a difference across the Globe
Crossover supports ministries across the globe!
- Ukraine - English learning is the platform teams use for building relationships and sharing the Gospel with university students in Kyiv, Ukraine. Free evening English classes and week long summer camp experiences provide time and space to build these connections and ongoing ministry continues from these events.
- Middle East - Through the work of Uncharted Ministries, Crossover supports a variety of mission projects and initiatives in the Middle East and beyond. Hands on opportunities to serve on trips are occasionally available.
- Rwanda - Crossover has been partnering for over 10 years with a Rwandan pastor who is church planting and ministering to the people of Rwanda. Project support and long term development ideas have been at the center of our partnership.
- Tanzania - Crossover has maintained a long-standing relationship with missionaries currently serving in Tanzania. The church has been able to support projects and special needs that have arisen.
- Cuba - Crossover has a long-standing relationship with mission partners that are newly serving the Cuban brothers and sisters from a distance with the local and national travel restrictions. This ministry is developing but we're currently able to support local Cuban Pastors in a small way at this time.
- Croatia - To help the church planting and radio ministry work in Croatia, Crossover provides monthly support to Ukrainian missionaries serving there full-time.